|Training Catalog||Register for Courses|
Workday Education is dedicated to providing training that is relevant, comprehensive, timely, and cost-effective. With Workday Education you can:
- Successfully plan for your Workday deployment.
- Take advantage of flexible training options, including classroom and virtual learning.
- Keep current on new features.
- Build a successful rollout of Workday to managers and end users.
Workday Learning Center (LMS)
The Workday Learning Center will enable you to find, access, and complete the training you need to be successful in your role.
- Learn In-Person - Workday provides classes that combine cohesive lectures and product demonstrations with hands-on exercises to reinforce learning.
- Learn Virtual - Workday’s Virtual Classroom offers the advantages of live instructor-led training without the expense and time associated with travel. Attendees participate remotely through WebEx.
- Learn Independent - This learning experience combines videos, interactive exercises, quizzes, and tests into a comprehensive online learning curriculum that students can complete at their own pace. Learn Independent enables our customers to be more self-sufficient.
- Learn On-Demand - Workday Learn On-Demand is a cost-effective alternative to traditional education delivery, providing access to training 24/7. Created in short, targeted segments, Learn On-Demand is perfectly suited for system administrators who need immediate access to specific training.
- Adoption Kit - The Adoption Kit is a collection of tools and resources designed to accelerate your Workday roll-out and quickly train your end-users on Workday. It contains customizable training materials (videos, FAQs, job aids, etc.) that can be used out of the box with no customization, or act as the cornerstone of a larger training plan.
- Workday Pro - Workday Pro is a customer-focused accreditation program targeted at customers who want to actively engage and work side by side with the Ecosystem on a path to develop a similar level of knowledge and expertise. It consists of a number of tracks, each with relevant courses plus a written test.
- Workday Touchpoints Kit - The Workday Touchpoints Kit is a collection of diagrams, heat maps and organizational details to help consultants and customers understand where product touch points exist to aid in design considerations. Learn more.
View the Training Catalog for all of our course offerings. The interactive catalog allows you to set filter preferences for the training offerings specific to your needs.
Customer Training Coordinators can submit a training case to get more information about anything – offerings, purchasing training, etc. Please review FAQ on logging a training support case.